Blue Cleaning Paste from Ha Ra
Blue Cleaning Paste from Ha Ra, hard surface stain remover, is a specialty cleaner that removes the toughest stains without damaging expensive surfaces. Ha Ra Blue Paste is a micro-fine polish. It cleans, polishes, and preserves tiles, sinks, toilets, shower stalls, kitchen furniture, outdoor furniture, stove tops, tabs, window panes, commercial kitchens, etc.
- Blue Paste helps removing tough stains without harsh chemicals
- Cleans and polishes in one step
- Free of harsh chemicals
- Highly economical
- Ideal for the following surfaces: Acrylic, Aluminum, Brass, Ceramics, Chrome, Copper, Crystal, Enamel, Glass, Gold, Silver, Stainless Steel, Synthetics, Tin
- Enhances the cleaning power of all Ha-Ra fibers
- Rinse the surface with a damp cloth and buff dry
The polish is made from a micro-fine marble meal, prepared chalk, 15% pure Soap Stone, citral, limonene and high quality pure essential oils. Poison and acid free. For use with Ha Ra fibers. Wipe a moist Ha Ra Cloth over the paste to create some foam, then clean the surface.
How to Use
Dampen your Ha Ra Cloth, wipe gently several times over the paste. Create a bit of a foam.
Wipe the surface in a circular motion. Wash off with water and polish with a Ha Ra Brilliant Polishing Cloth.
When dealing with a sensitive surface (soft plastics, synthetics etc) we recommend that you first try this product on a non-visible area.
Use on the following Surfaces
It will clean, polish and revive even the most neglected and deteriorated surfaces, like:
- stainless steel Ceramic cooktops
- Glass and mirrors
- Precious metals including silver, copper, gold and brass
- Rubber marks on vinyl, sports shoes etc…
- Also stains on walls, acrylic and enamel coated surfaces etc.
- Excellent on dirty stainless steel (sink, range hood, shower tray)
- Removes built-up soap scum in the shower or bath
- Very impressive on car windscreens! (Finally a product that really works!)
- Polish metal surfaces such as stainless steel, chrome and uncoated brass.
- Remove oxidation from car paint work, aluminium and fibreglass boats
- Glass shower screen look new again